The struggle is real. So why not share it on your blog. Let your friends help you through the trials and tribulations of life. Hang in there good people.
Check out my wife’s recipe/food blog. She has some delicious stuff there. Many of her recipes you can prepare easily in a slow cooker.
We had this for breakfast this morning. These blintzes are slightly sweet, somewhat savory and all good. Enjoy them any time of year.
- 8 oz small-curd cottage or ricotta cheese, drained
- 8 oz farmer’s cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of 1 lemon (optional, but adds a nice bright flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk (can also use cream, half-and-half, or egg nog)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- About 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine (for coating skillet)
View original post 236 more words
Today would have been the 100th birthday of Frank Sinatra. He remains one of the greatest entertainers in American history. “The Chairman of The Board” as he is affectionately known was a singer as well as an actor. He influenced many and has a legacy that inspires people today. “Theme From New York New York” is his signature song and it is my favorite of his.