Everyone has a passion. Those passions are as unique and different as the individual themselves. Sometimes we get over zealous about those passions and it can rub folks the wrong way. I am one of those over zealous nerds you hear something about. At times I can go overboard and I do fear that some folks will take it the wrong way. Keeping me accountable can be a chore. But you know its better in life for there to be people that care too much than to care too little…or something like that. Passionate people are what the world needs now, more than ever
We had this for dinner tonight and its easy and tasty. It’s dish where you can throw things together you have on hand. Give it a try sometime soon.
- 2 10 oz cans chicken (I use white meat)
- 12 oz pkg stuffing mix (or 2 6 oz pkgs)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup canned fried onions (optional)
Mix all ingredients except butter and fried onions and spoon into sprayed 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Sprinkle fried onions over the top and pour melted butter over the entire casserole. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 350 degrees 30 minutes; uncover and bake at 450 degrees 15…
View original post 2 more words
To those who are beginning their blogs or new to blogging I salute you for being awesome in joining the blogging community. Here are 3 tips to make blogging fun and to help you post more regularly.
- Write short posts. No more than 3 paragraphs with 3-4 sentences each. Make it on something you are interested in or how your day is going. Some folks will do a poem or other type of post. Remember the attention span of most people is short so brevity is important.
- Post pictures. Its an easy way to get a post up with visual impact. Add a paragraph supporting what the picture is about and why it means something to you. You can also use pictures in your short posts.
- Post videos. You can embed YouTube videos in your posts which can support the overall theme of your blog. It also makes your blog more multimedia which is always fun.
I encourage every blogger to “Keep on Blogging”. Make this journey fun and connect with other bloggers for more ideas as you go along.
I am back at work today after the 3-Day Christmas weekend. Today is kind of icky out so perhaps work is the best place to be, maybe. Having another day off would have been good but duty calls. Let’s see what goodness I can do today with my team at work.
This is the last week of the year, let that sink in for a minute. I will have another 3-day weekend for New Years Day and I’m looking forward to it.
Grace and peace to each of you today. Have the best day possible. Let’s do this.