She put on one heck of a show. Etheridge is a talented musician and a quality human being.
Here are some random things in my head…
- Movies are too dark, movies are too crass, humor seems to be fleeting, there is no happy medium.
- Changes on the job or status can really make for a bad week
- People need to chill out more. We are too high-strung.
- Donald Trump shouldn’t get anywhere near the Oval Office
- Some stuff sucks most of the time.
- The weekend is here, it’s about time.
- Everyone needs to learn more about the generations that came before.
This gem from 1999 features a lot of stars. Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Hugh Bonneville, Emma Chambers, Richard McCabe, Rhys Ifans, Clarke Peters and Alec Baldwin among a few others.
Richard Curtis who also did Four Weddings and a Funeral along with Love Actually gives a screenplay that tells a great story about an unlikely romance between a high powered actress and a travel book shop owner. It’s a great romantic comedy.
Today begins Chattanooga, Tennessee’s Riverbend Festival which is a week long music and community festival. Tomorrow Heart featuring Ann and Nancy Wilson grace the Coca Cola Stage to rock out on their classic hits from the 1970’s and 1980’s. Here is their 1977 hit Barracuda. I will be sharing more about Riverbend throughout the week.
You know what day it is, well you know because it’s in the title of this post. Have a swell day good people. The weekend is upon us. Have a great one!