This is a fun flick in the spirit of classical Regency era literature with the sensibilities of The Walking Dead. It features Downton Abbey’s Lily James and Doctor Who’s Matt Smith. It’s a very dark comedy that Jane Austen would appreciate.
I appreciate the level-headed respect people have who blog at WordPress.com. Of course it’s not a perfect place but it provides a platform where diverse people and opinion can foster discussion that is mature, throughtful and kind. Great job people of WP.com, you are way cool!
If you see something that is not right, not fair, not just, you have a moral obligation to do something about it… Congressman John Lewis of Georgia
This takes the taste of buffalo chicken and puts it into a savory and slightly spicy casserole. It’s what is for dinner tonight.
- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into 1” chunks (I use tenders)
- ¼ cup Franks hot sauce
- 24 oz bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed and drained completely
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing mix (or 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp each dill, parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder and a dash of black pepper)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir together chicken strips and buffalo sauce. Spoon into baking dish in a single layer. In the same bowl, stir together potatoes, sour cream, dressing mix, and cheese. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle panko evenly over the top. Cover with foil. Bake 25 minutes; uncover and bake 25 minutes longer. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.