One hopes they are not a nuisance in real life or online. Sometimes its hard to tell. Being you sometimes showing your heart as much as sharing your mind. People like me for example wanna be in on the conversation and to be in on things in others lives. Those two things can annoy some. Let’s hope people have enough grace and love to accept you and all your quirks and stuff like that.
The Soup Diva does it again with a great gumbo that has a lot in it and has a lot of flavor to savor.
“Big” because it makes a LOT. “Easy” because it’s super simple!
- 1 lb chicken (bone-in or boneless, your choice)
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb cooked smoked sausage, sliced (can use Cajun spiced)*
- 2 cups frozen sliced okra
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 medium can diced tomatoes with bell or chile peppers
- 1 yellow or red onion, diced
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon base
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Up to 1 tsp cayenne *(optional — if you buy Cajun sausage, you can omit this)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cooked jasmine rice (to serve gumbo over)*
View original post 56 more words
Those who abuse power need redemption.
Being focused, intentional and hard working can make for a good worker or something like that.
When you are left-handed and you share a desk and computer it can be a little frustrating when you come in the morning and the mouse is on the right side. I’m just being a little whiney but being one of a few lefty’s it can be us against the world sort of thing. Thanks for listening to my first world problem.
A heart speaks to a Heart … Lips speak only to ears
St. Francis de Sales