One hopes they are not a nuisance in real life or online. Sometimes its hard to tell. Being you sometimes showing your heart as much as sharing your mind. People like me for example wanna be in on the conversation and to be in on things in others lives. Those two things can annoy some. Let’s hope people have enough grace and love to accept you and all your quirks and stuff like that.
The Soup Diva does it again with a great gumbo that has a lot in it and has a lot of flavor to savor.
“Big” because it makes a LOT. “Easy” because it’s super simple!
- 1 lb chicken (bone-in or boneless, your choice)
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb cooked smoked sausage, sliced (can use Cajun spiced)*
- 2 cups frozen sliced okra
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 medium can diced tomatoes with bell or chile peppers
- 1 yellow or red onion, diced
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon base
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Up to 1 tsp cayenne *(optional — if you buy Cajun sausage, you can omit this)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cooked jasmine rice (to serve gumbo over)*
View original post 56 more words
Those who abuse power need redemption.
Being focused, intentional and hard working can make for a good worker or something like that.