My name is Tony Burgess. My friends call me “T-Bird”. I’m a believer, blogger, lover and bleeding heart idealist from the great city of Chattanooga, TN. I embrace all things geeky and nerdy. My life is about my wife of 18 years Laura, Cody our boy dog, family, friends and of course blogging. I work for Blood Assurance a regional blood bank. The Episcopal/Anglican Church is where I express my faith and St. Peter’s parish is my community. Grace and peace to all!
- Born: August of 1969
- Education: Diplomas from Red Bank High School, Hiwassee College and Middle Tennessee State University
- Relationship Status: Married 18 years to a great lady named Laura
- Son to Gary and Shelia, Brother to Shannon
- Occupation: Telerecruiter for Blood Assurance
- Interests: Blogging, Technology, Television, Media Stuff, Religion, Cooking, Sports, Social issues, Linux
- I like Chinese food, Barbecue, Breakfast, Peanut Butter, Iced Coffee and Ketchup…seperately, not all at one time.