Welcome to all. Just to get you up to speed about me here’s what’s been happening in my life. Thanks to everyone for tagging along despite it all.
- My father died in late August which made this year the worst year of my life. Before his death, he was in and out of the hospital several times.
- I have depression which has made the loss of my dad a little more of a challenge to handle.
- Right now I am grieving which is coloring the content of my posts a little. I am also angry which is a stage of grief that will transition in time to something else.
- I am working on being less filtered.
- I used to be a people pleaser but now not-so-much.
- Like many of us, I am just trying to make it day by day.
- From what I have been told I am a stand-up guy who is kind, considerate and caring. Just so you know what I am like as a human being.
- I am a believer in God but I cuss a little and I even drink a little too.
Your grace and care are appreciated. Enjoy this journey with me.
Went to the eye doctor today to get my annual vision checkup. For diabetics it’s important to keep a check on your eyes because of what the disease can do. I came away with a good report and I won’t need new glasses. Those are high resolution images of my peepers.
Its good to see you Friday. Have a great one my friends and fellow bloggers. Grace and peace and love to you all.
Some things are complex because they need to be. Other stuff is unnecessarily complicated.
Money and power screws everyone eventually.
Gracious Lord, please be with my friends who need strength, comfort, love, peace, and grace. Be with me who needs the same. Watch over all who have needs of healing and reconciliation tonight. May this prayer be for all who are going through tough times.
Even the best people in their field can struggle on the job. No one is immune from adversity which is a hard reality. I’m good at my job but it takes cooperation from kind strangers to make things work. Things are tough for all these days. The hardest part is keeping a good attitude.
I’m one of millions of people who have Diabetes. I control it with medication and diet. Many people have this disease and it’s manageable with proper care. I am seeing a endocrinologist to help me manage it. So to all who have either type 1 or 2 take care of yourself first so you can be there for your families and others.