Welcome to all. Just to get you up to speed about me here’s what’s been happening in my life. Thanks to everyone for tagging along despite it all.
- My father died in late August which made this year the worst year of my life. Before his death, he was in and out of the hospital several times.
- I have depression which has made the loss of my dad a little more of a challenge to handle.
- Right now I am grieving which is coloring the content of my posts a little. I am also angry which is a stage of grief that will transition in time to something else.
- I am working on being less filtered.
- I used to be a people pleaser but now not-so-much.
- Like many of us, I am just trying to make it day by day.
- From what I have been told I am a stand-up guy who is kind, considerate and caring. Just so you know what I am like as a human being.
- I am a believer in God but I cuss a little and I even drink a little too.
Your grace and care are appreciated. Enjoy this journey with me.
The Tennessee Titans of the National Football League (American Football) play the Kansas City Chiefs for a trip to Super Bowl LIV today. It’s been a sort of magic/miracle season for the Titans who beat New England and Baltimore to get to today’s American Football Conference championship game. Go Titans!
As seen today at a local store Reese’s and Cadbury eggs are on the shelves. Sorry, Valentine’s Day its Easter candy time.
Live a life that makes a difference in the lives of others. Be the person who lifts people up. Inspire those around you to do good things.
Be willing to receive goodness and love. Make your heart and soul a kind place to dwell. Take time for yourself.
Kick the negatives to the curb. Be mindful of the world around you.
Know you are a work of an awesome creator who didn’t make junk.
Grace and peace to you all. Love wins.
Follow fellow bloggers who need followers.
I’ve been gone from Facebook for 7 weeks now. It’s been good for me I think. The question I have is should I keep away or return? What do you think? Yes this is not a scientific poll. Let me know in the comments.
Happy Friday to you all. Have a swell day. The weekend is close at hand. Grace and peace!