Welcome to all. Just to get you up to speed about me here’s what’s been happening in my life. Thanks to everyone for tagging along despite it all.
- My father died in late August which made this year the worst year of my life. Before his death, he was in and out of the hospital several times.
- I have depression which has made the loss of my dad a little more of a challenge to handle.
- Right now I am grieving which is coloring the content of my posts a little. I am also angry which is a stage of grief that will transition in time to something else.
- I am working on being less filtered.
- I used to be a people pleaser but now not-so-much.
- Like many of us, I am just trying to make it day by day.
- From what I have been told I am a stand-up guy who is kind, considerate and caring. Just so you know what I am like as a human being.
- I am a believer in God but I cuss a little and I even drink a little too.
Your grace and care are appreciated. Enjoy this journey with me.
I still fanboy at age fifty.
To my friends in the United Kingdom today is the day to vote. Make your voice heard. Its your duty to secure the future. Get out and vote!
This is what the neighborhood looked like nine years ago. Pretty impressive for mid December.
Today is a “it will be what it will be” sort of days. I’m just making it day-by-day. Have the best day possible good people.
So many streams
So much Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and Amazon Prime
So many choices, so little time
So many things to see and experience
So many stories to be told
So be careful when you binge lest you get old
So much, too much to pick from
After a while, it isn’t so much fun.
The Internet is bending but will it break
Because of the powerful streams, people are enjoying
Make time for yourself. Your favorite characters will be there when you get back
All this streaming can inspire some dreaming
Hey can you bring me some popcorn and a beverage or two
Stream, stream, stream is all we wanna do.
Enjoy your Mandalorian and that Baby Yoda too.
All of it is streaming to you.
Yeah, there’s too much to watch.
Rely on long-time friends to give you advice.
This is a little something I got at work for doing a good job. Being on the “nice list” is always a good thing.
It’s Wednesday but still not Friday. I hope all of you are doing well and all that jazz. Hang in there good people. Love and peace.