I have been struggling about Facebook recently. The platform started out as a great idea being a social network for college campuses. Then it opened up and has become at times a free-for-all in terms of opinions and personality. It does a great job of reconnecting people from near, far and long ago. However it has become a contentious place where opinions come from informed and uninformed places. This article shares the frustration of one user out of many. What do we do about Facebook?
More guns are never the answer.
All this death needs to end.
I have been nominated for a “Creative Blogger Award.”
Thanks to the great blogger Jennifer Calvert for nominating my little blog.
It means a lot to me as a new blogger. I’m humbled and very grateful.
The Creative Blogger Award comes with a few rules:
1. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate blogs and notify the nominees.
Five facts about me 🙂 …
1. I enjoy cooking breakfast on Saturdays
2. I am an extrovert
3. I have two college degrees
4. I really like A&W Root Beer
5. I Love things retro and vintage
Now, In no particular order I would like to nominate these bloggers for “The Creative Blogger Award” Because quite frankly they are bloody brilliant!