I’ve been nominated for an award! It’s a blogger award disguised as a way to get to know other bloggers and promote each other. Yay – let’s have a blog-in. Hug it out everyone!!!
I was nominated by “Human Soles” for the Liebster Award! Thank you, love shared all round! Love, peace and happiness sent from Human Soles!
Here are the Award rules to follow:
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are my nominees. Awesome blogs to follow! (can only find 3 at the moment but I know there are more)!
Here are the questions I have for you have to answer on your blog:
- Why do you blog?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- If you could be an object, what would it be and why?
- Where is the place where you feel most free?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- Does motivation really work for you?
- If tomorrow was your last, what would you want people to remember you for?
- What is the best advice you ever got from someone?
- Reveal a funny fact about yourself?
- Name one thing the world needs more of and why?
Here are the answers to questions from Human Soles blog:
1.Why do you blog?
- Blogging for me is a form of expression. I can write what I feel without any airs and graces. My main inspiration is knowing that at least one person is touched in a positive way by what is written by Human Soles. WE want to spread light, love and happiness to the world one footprint at a time!
- What’s your biggest fear? Losing family members, death.
- Who is your mentor? My parents, grandparents and elders.
- What is the one word people would use to describe you? Idealistic.
- What do you do for fun? I blog, spend time with family, watch Hallmark Channel Movies.
- What is your earliest memory? Celebrating my birthday and getting birthday cake icing all over my hands.
- What is your biggest and craziest dream? To live in England for a year.
- What is the best advice you ever got from someone? Learn how to cook and then I did.
- Do you sleep with the closet doors open? Yes, just because we want to go in and out without having to open the door.
- What are you most grateful for? Waking up knowing that I am alive, healthy, and kicking and ready to face the world.