We got some butternut squash from a fellow church member last week and tonight some soup was made from it. This was a little spicy, delicious and good for you.
This soup tastes like you slaved over the stove all day, but it’s actually quite simple and very delicious!
- 2 butternut squash
- 1 cup heavy cream (or 1 can coconut milk)
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion or 1 shallot, coarsely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
View original post 76 more words