We had this delicious dish tonight for dinner. After a week of eating out it’s nice to have a great home cooked meal.
The fancy-sounding name just means “chicken with parmesan blush sauce” (which happens to be my favorite type of sauce). This started with a Giada de Laurentis recipe and went pretty far off-book from there.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, cut into short ribbons
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 16 oz your favorite type pasta
- Olive oil, salt, and black pepper
View original post 50 more words