We are taking these for a church event tomorrow and they are really good cookies.
Snickerdoodles are one of my all-time favorite cookies. The buttery middle and the crisp cinnamon sugar crust combine to create complete cookie nirvana. But surprisingly, I never attempted to make them myself until today! I’m happy to say I was successful on the first try.
- 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar + 1/2 cup for coating
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 4 tsp (1 tbsp + 1 tsp) baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon + 2 tbsp for coating
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
View original post 21 more words