This is what we had for dinner tonight and it was delish. It’s an inexpensive meal that will last for a couple of days. Try it out yourself.
When my father passed away in 2006, several church friends brought food to the funeral home to feed the many family members visiting that week. One of my favorite dishes was baked spaghetti from a lovely lady named Terry. This is my version, which is different from hers, but still stands as a tribute to her kindness in a difficult time.
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 24 oz jar pasta sauce
- 16 oz vermicelli (thin spaghetti)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tsp garlic paste or powder
- Parsley to garnish (optional)
View original post 144 more words