I love ham because its versatile and its tasty. Ham is good anytime of year too.
- Pre-cooked ham that will fit in your slow cooker
- 1/4 cup brown sugar for every lb of ham
- 1 tbsp molasses for every lb of ham
- 1 tbsp bourbon (or apple cider) for every lb of ham*
- 1 tsp dry mustard for every lb of ham
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- Splash of balsamic vinegar (optional)
Place ham in slow cooker with flat side down. Mix glaze ingredients together and pour over ham, brushing over the sides and working in between slices somewhat (if pre-sliced). Cook on low 4-5 hrs. Can re-baste periodically if desired.