It’s good that I am weird. Would you want it any other way? Everyone is weird when you think about it. They just don’t realize it yet.
I let my passions get the best of me and sometimes I say things that can come across as judgy or rude. My friends its another way that I am not perfect and never will be. Thanks for continuing to like me. Forgive me, Lord hear my prayer.
I am very much the people pleaser that I forget to please me. Change can be difficult for me in some situations. Sometimes I live in the past, depending on what the circumstances are. Believe it or not I am not a fan of myself and I over-think everything. Sounds like a mess if you ask me, but these things can be changed with some effort. All the things on this list can cause me and the ones I love some frustration and a little heart ache.
I have had some new followers here in the past few days and I want you to know I appreciate your interest in me and my blog.
A few things you should know….
- I am a geek for life.
- I am married and we have a dog.
- I post pictures of food, like who doesn’t
- I am a middle aged dork…45 to be exact.
- I often don’t act my age but I do feel it at times.
- I am left of center on many topics including politics, religion and culture.
- I am a believer in God.
- I love science fiction.
- I am a total Anglophile and embrace its media and culture.
- I have been told I am a nice guy so I will let you be the judge.
- My blog is here to chronicle and curate all the stuff in my life which includes a lot of interests.
So fellow bloggers I encourage you to offer feedback, comments and to keep on blogging yourselves.