This is delicious and easy. Chicken and veggies, all of it is good for you. Check it out!
An easy and flavorful one-pan dinner!
- 1.25 – 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts or tenders
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (or 1 tbsp fresh)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (or 1/2 tbsp fresh)
- 1/2 tsp salt (plus more for chicken and vegetables)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (plus more for vegetables)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Vegetables of your choice cut into bite-sized pieces, about 8 cups
(Here, I’ve used 6 red potatoes, 12 oz baby carrots, and 1 zucchini)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Aluminum foil for pan (this ensures even heating and makes cleanup a breeze!)
Mix together vinegar, honey, and all seasonings in measuring cup. Pat chicken dry, sprinkle liberally with salt on both sides, and place in single layer in shallow container or zip-top bag. Pour marinade over, close, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes…
View original post 85 more words
6 thoughts on “Honey Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables”
Thanks for the yum share.
I’m going to try this next week! Thank you!!
Love the sound of this!