The Internet is a treasure trove of interesting things that some folks wish had remained buried.
Here are a few rambling thoughts….
- Success isn’t always about wealth and status.
- Just because something isn’t “name brand” doesn’t mean it’s not good.
- Prestige is temporal because that stuff changes.
- Be yourself because that is the best thing you can do.
- People of faith come in all shapes, sizes, orientation, heritage and creeds.
- Just because you didn’t go to an elite school doesn’t mean you aren’t smart or qualified.
- Coming across as judgy makes you look sad.
- At 17 you have time to develop a “backup plan”
- It’s OK to admit you aren’t all that and a bag of chips.
- Forgiveness never goes out of style.
- Bigger isn’t always better, it just means you have to work harder to take care of it.
- Rambling thoughts can become full blown posts in and of themselves.
- Mother’s are awesome.
- Monday is inevitable.
It’s better to have angels and good spirits on your shoulders than vultures and demons.
Sometimes you have to blur the lines and do your own thing. If people can’t keep up then it’s not your problem. Be original, be yourself, be authentic.
The world can be a very scary place. It’s magnified ten fold scary on Facebook. Thank goodness for blogging.