To all the newbies around my blog here I say welcome and thank you for connecting with me. Keep on blogging. Love, grace and peace to every one of you!
If you have just started blogging here are 3 quick tips…
- Don’t over think your blog.
- Be the star of your own blog.
- Keep on blogging.
Enjoy the process of posting and have a lot of fun. Oh be yourself too. This is your blog so post whatever you want. Be original. Rock on.
If you have been following since the beginning of the year, thanks for tagging along. Visit often. I am high functioning geek/nerd/dork. Keep on blogging.
Also to those who have been following for awhile thanks for your continued support.
To those who are new to my blog I appreciate your time and interest. I post about a lot of different things here. Personal reflections to pop culture, religion, food, current events and community. You will also see my Instagram pix too! I hope you will find something you like and that my blog can inspire you in some way. Keep on blogging my friends.
I have had some new followers here in the past few days and I want you to know I appreciate your interest in me and my blog.
A few things you should know….
- I am a geek for life.
- I am married and we have a dog.
- I post pictures of food, like who doesn’t
- I am a middle aged dork…45 to be exact.
- I often don’t act my age but I do feel it at times.
- I am left of center on many topics including politics, religion and culture.
- I am a believer in God.
- I love science fiction.
- I am a total Anglophile and embrace its media and culture.
- I have been told I am a nice guy so I will let you be the judge.
- My blog is here to chronicle and curate all the stuff in my life which includes a lot of interests.
So fellow bloggers I encourage you to offer feedback, comments and to keep on blogging yourselves.